Coffee is the most popular beverage after water in all the countries around the globe. The fresh aroma of the coffee attracts people of all ages and groups. Coffee fundraisers make use of different flavoured fresh coffee for fundraising. Generally, they are associated with some educational or NGO institutes whereby they donate a part of the fundraising to the institute. Assorted coffee and coffee pouches are given to people who want to join in the fundraising program and they get the benefit of the sales too.
Coffee fundraising programs are easy and popular because the product which is used for fundraising is popular and used by people worldwide. http://www.nectar-of-life.com provides custom labelled fresh and gourmet coffee in assorted flavours to schools and institutes for fundraising. This ensures that you can get a backup of quality coffee for fundraising of your organization.
Benefits of using coffee fundraisers
No upfront money required – In this fundraising program, you need not make any purchase in advance. You can make use of brochures or samples to take orders from your customers and then when you collect orders, you can place bulk orders and avail discounts from the coffee providers.
- Free fundraising material – Sometimes the coffee providers, also provide free marketing material such as order forms, brochures, and cash collection envelopes.
- Quality materials to choose – the assorted and gourmet collection of coffee with pleasant flavours are a great product offering. Organic coffee is good and healthy and in high demand.
- Custom coffee packets – customized coffee pouches and packets do not reveal the identity of the product seller and helps you in your fundraising process.
- Help the farmers – Apart from raising fund for your organization, the coffee fundraiser ensure that a part of the sales goes to the hard-working farmers and their work is rewarded. So you are not only helping your own institute but also doing a noble cause.
- More profit – As compared to candy bars one can generate 10 times profit. Also one can earn up to 100% profit over the cost price. Some coffee companies also provide private web pages to help in fundraising and marketing.
How does the fundraising process of coffee fundraisers work?
- you must order brochures, samples, and marketing stuff for all the members of your group
- Members must sell the coffee to friends, relatives, and other social groups and collect payment from them.
- Gather order forms, money and then place a bulk order with the supplier.
- The supplier ships product and you pay for the cost of the product, keeping the profit for yourself.